I have 15 minutes to write this blog.. I just had my last minute pedicure during my break for tomorrow's event. Tomorrow is quite a big day for us here at work. I really hate this feeling of rush, nervous, anxiety and stress all over me. It's like anticipating so much the expected. Then I have so much more at hand. Reports that are already due, Al Gore tickets to be distributed, my travel schedule and expiring passport, my Filipiniana and skirt not fitting well, my new shoes that hurts a bit, infant milk that's not available in the supermarket, the Chinese brush my daughter needs, my husband's atm not dispensing our cash! All of these are so much for today to take.
I hope we'll survive tomorrow's event without sweat. I wish everybody luck. That we'll be able to satisfy her and that God forbids she'll take notice of everything wrong. I had migraines yesterday and I think I'm beginning to have one right now with all these stress. =s Though I have seen some who just take this lightly.. unprepared and unguarded. I hope he survives tomorrow.
Hope I could still smile tomorrow. We will do just fine. Believe. Yes, I'm a last minute believer that we will be okay tomorrow. Ciao!
Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog. We really appreciate you thoughts and prayers. You have a very fun blog. Looking forward to reading and following you.-Lynette
ReplyDelete