Friday, May 14, 2010

too much caffeine

I think I had too much caffeine yesterday.  I'm not much of a coffee drinker and my tolerance to caffeine is very low.  Though I really enjoy those sweet cold frappucinos or those plain cold coffees.  The problem with too much caffeine, I'm starting to get really sleepy.  The effect is not to perk me up but to snooze me down.  I don't have the faintest idea why coffee has that effect on me.  Pretty interesting for a mad science experiment. =)

Since I had too much caffeine yesterday, I though I would be having problems sleeping but then I slept earlier that anybody in the house!  I was also afraid of headaches or just being dizzy.  I was expecting some palpitation here and there.  But I guess, I've been too afraid of so many things that don't really happened and will not even happen.

Sometimes we are guilty of thinking ahead of time that we actually left nothing for ourselves to discover new experiences.  We anticipate so much but the effect is so little.  We expect too much and yet we get nothing at all.  I guess that's how we protect ourselves from any harm. 

However, we end up worrying about things that will not happen and the thing that we just co-relate to ourselves because it happened to somebody.  It would be best to stop worrying, to put an end to our stress of.. well.. worrying.  This worry-some feelings could result to our problems.

I had stopped thinking I had too much caffeine because these would only cause me to believe that I'm down to having insomnia, palpitations and dizziness,  which I didn't actually have in the first place.  Maybe, I really didn't had too much caffeine in my body just as I thought I have.  Maybe... just maybe, I'm actually tolerant to it just as I want to be tolerant to everything that cause me stress. =)

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel caffeine makes me bodily sick its no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee has that same sort of effect on me. Which is strange, because I drink a crapload of soda every day. But one cup of coffee and I get all jittery--but not in an energetic way.

    ReplyDelete